Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!
I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!
So everyone seems to be in the mood for change on their blog... so I guess it's my turn too!!! I wish I could just format my own... I may have to look into that... Be blessed! The SUN is shining!
If jealousy over Blog formatting were Godly, then I'd be jealous of yours - I LOVE IT!!! I want it for MINE!!! I felt like changing and now I want to change AGAIN!! But I guess I'll wait a bit. I did learn how to add links by changing the HTML (more like copying and pasting!!). :) Love, TR
1 Comments:
If jealousy over Blog formatting were Godly, then I'd be jealous of yours - I LOVE IT!!! I want it for MINE!!! I felt like changing and now I want to change AGAIN!! But I guess I'll wait a bit. I did learn how to add links by changing the HTML (more like copying and pasting!!). :)
Love, TR
Post a Comment
<< Home