Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, June 06, 2005

sisterhood of the traveling pants...

okay... so you've got to see this movie... if you think it sounds cheesey, it's not. i loved it so much...




i LOVE this picture. i wish i had another of them scootering around greece. there is this shot of kosta and lena together - scootering around... and then the coolest song comes on by five for fighting... whoa mama. it's precious. anyway, while watching her in greece, i decided i wanted to take a trip there... Santorini... and THEN they went on scooters and played that song and it totally sealed the deal. i'm buying a passport. (; *grin* alright... but seriously it was precious. and you've got to see some of the places you can stay there! santorini...

okay... it's time for some time... (: be blessed.

watch the movie. the music rocks too.

bgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home