groceries.
Finally! Went to the grocery store and got some goooood mixins! I'm so excited to make some good food...
Man! Jesus is doing some incredible things! Amy got an official job today at the Opportunity for Education center in Tacoma, PLUSSSS has this other guy from Clover wanting her to do some medical and health preventative research stuff! Isn't that EXCITING??? He is SOOOOO GOOD to us.
31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
31What can we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32Since God did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't God, who gave us Christ, also give us everything else?
Whoa mama. Seriously. I'm learning so much about trusting Jesus as I observe how GOOD he is. Amy's life is such a testimony to God's goodness. I am learning SO much through her.
Alright, I've got to get to bed... All this excitement... Today, I could hardly handle it. I was bursting at the seams with JOY and thought I was going to explode - just so much energy and life just seeping out!!!!!!!!! Sunshine, seriously.
Man! Jesus is doing some incredible things! Amy got an official job today at the Opportunity for Education center in Tacoma, PLUSSSS has this other guy from Clover wanting her to do some medical and health preventative research stuff! Isn't that EXCITING??? He is SOOOOO GOOD to us.
31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
31What can we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32Since God did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't God, who gave us Christ, also give us everything else?
Whoa mama. Seriously. I'm learning so much about trusting Jesus as I observe how GOOD he is. Amy's life is such a testimony to God's goodness. I am learning SO much through her.
Alright, I've got to get to bed... All this excitement... Today, I could hardly handle it. I was bursting at the seams with JOY and thought I was going to explode - just so much energy and life just seeping out!!!!!!!!! Sunshine, seriously.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home