i am lavishly loved.
"All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you."
I am BEAUTIFULL!!!! RED HOT. SHINY and FABULOUS. I am CHOSEN. I have PURPOSE. I am MARKED BY JOY. I am LAVISHLY LOVED. FOREVER FORGIVEN. Caught up in your grace as it flows down from your throne... I'm eternally enamored, enveloped by your arms and I know your strength will hold me when I fall, cause I am lavishly loved...
Have you ever found yourself searching... so desperately for love?? to find it somewhere... and you think you do - whether it is in the position you hold, the usefulness you have, in a certain someone, in yourself, in your dog or even your things... and you realize... that as much as it fulfills for awhile - or even reflects even a shimmer of God's LOVE... it does not match his TRUE love for you... have you ever tried so desperately and prayed over and over for whatever is holding you back from Jesus' love - or understanding it - and you just DON'T get it... and this lasts for years.... this searching - and even when you think you find it - you still feel empty? AND THEN something miraculous happens. He reaches down - plucks you out of the crowd - sits right in front of you - staring in your eyes and tells you how much he loves you... And you're SO surprised... and can do nothing but let the tears stream from your eyes... the water works are unstoppable... because you've strived so long trying to find it and figure it out...
Let me tell you SISTER, BROTHER - about this LOVE!!!!
* He wants YOU!! He is RUNNING to YOU.
* He will NEVER WITHHOLD from you - his blessing, his words, his tenderness, his grace, his provision...
* He is NOT FICKLE. He doesn't want you or love you in one circumstance, or one situation, and then not in the next...
* His love is OUTLOUD - for ALL to see. He announces his love for you to the world.
* He is SOOOOO EXCITED TO LOVE YOU!! *hehehe* I'm SOOOO EXCITED. and JUST AS EXCITED WHEN YOU ARE EXCITED!!!
* There is NO passivity in the Lord's love for you.
* There is nothing in you that FRUSTRATES God.
* Everytime you CALL he GRINS from ear to ear. You NEVER catch him at a bad time.
* He is NEVER in a hurry. Or has to rush away.
* His love will never leave you trampled.
* For he acknowledges your SIGNIFICANCE, YOUR UNIQUENESS, YOUR PRECIOUSNESS, THE WAYS YOU ARE SET APART - for HE is the one who has given you the significance and purpose....
Caught off guard by love, caught of guard by grace, caught of guard by mercy in the reflections of your face.... Anyway, there is so much more to share... I'll write more tomorrow okay?
I am BEAUTIFULL!!!! RED HOT. SHINY and FABULOUS. I am CHOSEN. I have PURPOSE. I am MARKED BY JOY. I am LAVISHLY LOVED. FOREVER FORGIVEN. Caught up in your grace as it flows down from your throne... I'm eternally enamored, enveloped by your arms and I know your strength will hold me when I fall, cause I am lavishly loved...
Have you ever found yourself searching... so desperately for love?? to find it somewhere... and you think you do - whether it is in the position you hold, the usefulness you have, in a certain someone, in yourself, in your dog or even your things... and you realize... that as much as it fulfills for awhile - or even reflects even a shimmer of God's LOVE... it does not match his TRUE love for you... have you ever tried so desperately and prayed over and over for whatever is holding you back from Jesus' love - or understanding it - and you just DON'T get it... and this lasts for years.... this searching - and even when you think you find it - you still feel empty? AND THEN something miraculous happens. He reaches down - plucks you out of the crowd - sits right in front of you - staring in your eyes and tells you how much he loves you... And you're SO surprised... and can do nothing but let the tears stream from your eyes... the water works are unstoppable... because you've strived so long trying to find it and figure it out...
Let me tell you SISTER, BROTHER - about this LOVE!!!!
* He wants YOU!! He is RUNNING to YOU.
* He will NEVER WITHHOLD from you - his blessing, his words, his tenderness, his grace, his provision...
* He is NOT FICKLE. He doesn't want you or love you in one circumstance, or one situation, and then not in the next...
* His love is OUTLOUD - for ALL to see. He announces his love for you to the world.
* He is SOOOOO EXCITED TO LOVE YOU!! *hehehe* I'm SOOOO EXCITED. and JUST AS EXCITED WHEN YOU ARE EXCITED!!!
* There is NO passivity in the Lord's love for you.
* There is nothing in you that FRUSTRATES God.
* Everytime you CALL he GRINS from ear to ear. You NEVER catch him at a bad time.
* He is NEVER in a hurry. Or has to rush away.
* His love will never leave you trampled.
* For he acknowledges your SIGNIFICANCE, YOUR UNIQUENESS, YOUR PRECIOUSNESS, THE WAYS YOU ARE SET APART - for HE is the one who has given you the significance and purpose....
Caught off guard by love, caught of guard by grace, caught of guard by mercy in the reflections of your face.... Anyway, there is so much more to share... I'll write more tomorrow okay?



1 Comments:
I'm so glad you were able to experience this conference, B. And I'm so glad Leah was. And I'm so glad Jenn was. What a great blessing.
TR
Post a Comment
<< Home