sticky pants!
gross. so today i went outside to have a leisurely lunch on the picnic table... and WHAM! I get up and I felt a small resistance! GUM stuck to my pants. SICK, seriously. I really like to chew gum but that is DISGUSTING.
on another note... today has been fabulous!! i feel like there is a freshness to the day. maybe it was the vanilla latte from this morning (: but really it's been a great day!!! some fun conversation and familiarity... bethany dillon music, and a fun night to look forward to!! (:
we have a party tonight - it's sports theme and i will totally bring my camera. i am SURE it's going to be a blast. wait till you see what the Mock Girls have up their sleeves. we will be CUUUUUUUUTEEE!! *hehehe*
and then later tonight, my mom comes... and we had planned to go down to seaside this weekend but the clouds seem to be rolling in - so we'll see! (:
monday my dear friend becca will be here - she and her husband, adam, are coming in from china!! isn't that great?!! it will be so fun to see all these familiar friends and family. makes my heart smile. *awww* then tiffani comes late monday night too...
A couple of fun songs to share...
Hey be blessed today and watch for more pictures... (:
on another note... today has been fabulous!! i feel like there is a freshness to the day. maybe it was the vanilla latte from this morning (: but really it's been a great day!!! some fun conversation and familiarity... bethany dillon music, and a fun night to look forward to!! (:
we have a party tonight - it's sports theme and i will totally bring my camera. i am SURE it's going to be a blast. wait till you see what the Mock Girls have up their sleeves. we will be CUUUUUUUUTEEE!! *hehehe*
and then later tonight, my mom comes... and we had planned to go down to seaside this weekend but the clouds seem to be rolling in - so we'll see! (:
monday my dear friend becca will be here - she and her husband, adam, are coming in from china!! isn't that great?!! it will be so fun to see all these familiar friends and family. makes my heart smile. *awww* then tiffani comes late monday night too...
A couple of fun songs to share...
All for love, a Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love, the heavens cried for love was crucified
Oh, how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive if only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me
Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You
Let me sing all for love
I will join the angel song
Ever holy is the Lord
King of glory, King of all
All for love a Savior prayed
Abba Father, have Your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the cross draw man to You, to You
To You, to You
Left my fear by the side of the road
Hear You speak, won't let go
Fall to my knees, as I lift my hands to pray
Got every reason to be here again
Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You
All I need is You
All I need is You, Lord, is You, Lord
All I need is You
All I need is You, Lord, is You, Lord
One more day, and it's not the same
Your Spirit calls my heart to sing
Drawn to the voice of my Savior once again
Where would my soul be without Your Son
Gave His life to save the earth
Rest in the thought that You're watching over me
Hey be blessed today and watch for more pictures... (:



1 Comments:
Thanks for the message friend!! I head out to CA tomorrow morning, so I'm busy packing/cleaning/doing laundry. Becca's going to Seattle??? That's awesome!!! Tell her I said hi, and also pass along to her that I'm considering teaching English in China. Isn't that what she's doing??? I could be wrong. New potential direction...go to Italy for six months and learn italian! My roommate and I discussed it, and we're going to see if it's possible. I pray that it would be an open door! But who knows! Anyway...Love you! Enjoy your party! :) OH...tell Mommy Veith that I said hi!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home