Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

britlese and traci.

yay! such a fun evening. tonight i got to spend sometime with b and t! it was such a great night of fellowship. britlese and i went down to the waterfront and walked for awhile... it's so great getting to know her and just learning about what Jesus is teaching her. she's a great friend and i'm very encouraged by her... i'm excited to get to know her more... then i went over to traci and lance's apartment to eat some pizza and look at her pictures from the wedding! i hadn't seen some of them and they looked awesome in black and white! super fun...

well i just wanted to say hi - so i will talk to you soon!

miss you!

bgirl.

p.s. i am learning to love creation more and more. and love how it sings and just radiates Jesus. mmmmmmm... brings to mind so many good songs. i'll share some next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home