mid weekend update!
(: Well, it's definitely been an eventful weekend so far...
Did you know that I was sick from work two days this week? Yeah, I woke up on Thursday so nauseous and throwin up. I know, gross huh. Praise the Lord I feel better. It could have been much worse. Sleep was definitely the best medicine I could have asked for. (:
Next week Chris is gone so I am thankful to be rested now. (:
So tonight we went to a pumpkin carving session at the Harris's house. It was a blast - T and I made the cutest pumpkin ever. I'll have to take a picture to show you. I left my camera at church on Sunday - sadly!!!!!!! but she has her camera and I will pick mine up tomorrow night. So the pumpkin carving was successful and there were quite a few people there... Then we made our way to the Corn maze. It was out in the middle of nowhere. And omigosh it was SOOO muddy. I basically walked through with my friends Sean and Gabe. Both fab guys. Sean and I haven't hung out for awhile so it was good to catch up... My roommies, Tricia and Kellie - and our two Julie friends - all road with Sean and his roommies - Peter and Shane and Will in Shane's bus. (: It was a blast. They are so fun. I had to laugh at ourselves - as we tried so hard to get up a hill - with our music blaring - Jesus music. It made me smile and so happy - thankful for wherre Jesus has brought me. I love it. I mean who would have guessed - to be rocking out with some amazing gals and guys to Jesus music on Halloween weekend. Haha. I LOVE it.
Hey guess what else! We had a Monster Mash Bash at Parkland Chevrolet today and for dressing up, Chris gave us iPod shuffles! Isn't that the coolest thing ever? I am so excited. I have wanted one so bad and didn't want to pay for one... It's just a baby but I'm thankful. I have my nice computer so I am content with it - and know it will do. *smile* I'll have to show you some pictures of the day though - it was a blast. I am thankful for Parkland Chevy. It's a good place.
Anyway, getting back to tonight... Everyone went bowling after the corn maze... Chalet Bowl It's a really clean and nice place... I wasn't into it though - and Angie took me back to my car... I grabbed some food and then we had everyone over to hang out - for food, games and a movie... It was nice just to relax and be with everyone - Funny - but as much as we all hang out - it seems there is a distance between everyone... maybe not everyone - but for the most part... I'm not sure I quite understand it - and really most of the time I don't notice it.... maybe that's for the better.
Alright, I'm off to bed... it's after one but really just after midnight... with the time change...
Hey.... I love you guys. Thanks for keeping up with my life!
Be blessed!
B
Did you know that I was sick from work two days this week? Yeah, I woke up on Thursday so nauseous and throwin up. I know, gross huh. Praise the Lord I feel better. It could have been much worse. Sleep was definitely the best medicine I could have asked for. (:
Next week Chris is gone so I am thankful to be rested now. (:
So tonight we went to a pumpkin carving session at the Harris's house. It was a blast - T and I made the cutest pumpkin ever. I'll have to take a picture to show you. I left my camera at church on Sunday - sadly!!!!!!! but she has her camera and I will pick mine up tomorrow night. So the pumpkin carving was successful and there were quite a few people there... Then we made our way to the Corn maze. It was out in the middle of nowhere. And omigosh it was SOOO muddy. I basically walked through with my friends Sean and Gabe. Both fab guys. Sean and I haven't hung out for awhile so it was good to catch up... My roommies, Tricia and Kellie - and our two Julie friends - all road with Sean and his roommies - Peter and Shane and Will in Shane's bus. (: It was a blast. They are so fun. I had to laugh at ourselves - as we tried so hard to get up a hill - with our music blaring - Jesus music. It made me smile and so happy - thankful for wherre Jesus has brought me. I love it. I mean who would have guessed - to be rocking out with some amazing gals and guys to Jesus music on Halloween weekend. Haha. I LOVE it.
Hey guess what else! We had a Monster Mash Bash at Parkland Chevrolet today and for dressing up, Chris gave us iPod shuffles! Isn't that the coolest thing ever? I am so excited. I have wanted one so bad and didn't want to pay for one... It's just a baby but I'm thankful. I have my nice computer so I am content with it - and know it will do. *smile* I'll have to show you some pictures of the day though - it was a blast. I am thankful for Parkland Chevy. It's a good place.
Anyway, getting back to tonight... Everyone went bowling after the corn maze... Chalet Bowl It's a really clean and nice place... I wasn't into it though - and Angie took me back to my car... I grabbed some food and then we had everyone over to hang out - for food, games and a movie... It was nice just to relax and be with everyone - Funny - but as much as we all hang out - it seems there is a distance between everyone... maybe not everyone - but for the most part... I'm not sure I quite understand it - and really most of the time I don't notice it.... maybe that's for the better.
Alright, I'm off to bed... it's after one but really just after midnight... with the time change...
Hey.... I love you guys. Thanks for keeping up with my life!
Be blessed!
B
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home