some songs for you!
If you have read waking the dead.... this song reminds me so much of it!! i love it.
Are we left here on our own?
Can you feel when your last breath is gone?
Night is weighing heavy now.
Be quiet and wait for a voice that will say...
Come awake, from sleep arise.
You were dead, become alive.
Wake up, wake up, open your eyes.
Climb from your grave into the light.
Bring us back to life.
You are not the only one who feels like the only one.
Night will soon be lifted, friend.
Just be quiet and wait for a voice that will say.
Rise, rise, rise rise rise rise....
to life, to life, to life, to life.
Shine. Shine. Shine. Shine. Shine.
Light will shine. Love will shine.
light will shine, shine, shine...
He's shining on us now.
-------
And he set me on fire, and I'm burning alive. WIth his breath in my lungs, I am coming undone. And I cannot hold it in and remained composed. Love's taken over me and so I propose letting myself go. You are my joy. YOU are my joy. You are my joy. I need to catch my breath. I need to. i need to catch my breath, give me a moment. I'm laughing so hard.
-------
Have you heard his voice whisper or shout these words to you in moments of desperation? Remember that frantic desperation I wrote about a couple posts ago? I've heard his voice in moments like that...
There's darkness in my skin. My cover's wearing thin, I believe. I'd love to start again, go back to innocent, and never leave. Don't give up now. A break in the clouds. We could be found. There's nothing wrong with me. It's just that I believe things could get better. And there's nothing wrong with love. I think it's just enough to believe. Rescue is coming. Rescue is coming. Rescue is coming. Rescue is coming. And there's nothing wrong with you and nothing left to do, but believe something bigger. And there's nothing wrong with love. I know it's just enough to believe. Don't give up now. A break in the clouds. We will be found. Rescue is coming now....
Are we left here on our own?
Can you feel when your last breath is gone?
Night is weighing heavy now.
Be quiet and wait for a voice that will say...
Come awake, from sleep arise.
You were dead, become alive.
Wake up, wake up, open your eyes.
Climb from your grave into the light.
Bring us back to life.
You are not the only one who feels like the only one.
Night will soon be lifted, friend.
Just be quiet and wait for a voice that will say.
Rise, rise, rise rise rise rise....
to life, to life, to life, to life.
Shine. Shine. Shine. Shine. Shine.
Light will shine. Love will shine.
light will shine, shine, shine...
He's shining on us now.
-------
And he set me on fire, and I'm burning alive. WIth his breath in my lungs, I am coming undone. And I cannot hold it in and remained composed. Love's taken over me and so I propose letting myself go. You are my joy. YOU are my joy. You are my joy. I need to catch my breath. I need to. i need to catch my breath, give me a moment. I'm laughing so hard.
-------
Have you heard his voice whisper or shout these words to you in moments of desperation? Remember that frantic desperation I wrote about a couple posts ago? I've heard his voice in moments like that...
There's darkness in my skin. My cover's wearing thin, I believe. I'd love to start again, go back to innocent, and never leave. Don't give up now. A break in the clouds. We could be found. There's nothing wrong with me. It's just that I believe things could get better. And there's nothing wrong with love. I think it's just enough to believe. Rescue is coming. Rescue is coming. Rescue is coming. Rescue is coming. And there's nothing wrong with you and nothing left to do, but believe something bigger. And there's nothing wrong with love. I know it's just enough to believe. Don't give up now. A break in the clouds. We will be found. Rescue is coming now....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home