Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

a funny place called des moines.

where they say the "s" on des moines. weird.

but i did take some BEAUTIFUL photos there. i went to see a friend and didn't end up getting in touch with her. sadness.









so MYSPACE has hit new song... (: upon my search for "friends" i discovered this song called "Another Chance"... ahem... an invitation, let's say. (: my friends peter and shane are the authors. enjoy. ANOTHER CHANCE if you have troubles, let me know... oh and if you're interested in seeing some more of my "friends" you can access my MYSPACE here: http://www.myspace.com/bleev

there's a christmas party tonight at my old roommie's new house! yay! so until later... adios.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffani P said...

I can't believe they posted it. hilarious. :) I love remembering this summer and them giving you this song. What fun times! TR

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home