Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, November 25, 2005

wow...

i feel like i'm just sitting for the first time in a long time!! (: it's been a busy couple of weeks - and i'm thankful for the weekend... it's only 7:00 pm and i'm camped out in front of the tv... (: i'm watching man on fire and i think i'm going bowling with some friends tonight... i'm sure it will be fun... (:

i have been wanting to share some things but whenever i login - i never seem to remember... have you guys heard Israel and New Breed? It is so much fun... (:

mas - luego.

**
Luego: i LOVEEEE flossed teeth. so clean and airy between the teeth. yum!

bowling was super fun.... it wasn't too rowdy but yet there was fun - and great people. (: it was a fun crowd for sure!

i am just a few pages away from finishing "no compromise".

i made brownies tonight. with choco chips.

workin' some syn design tomorrow and meeting with Lora.

praise the Lord for the weekend. (:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

Bunz i miss you!! I have been thinkin of you and just wondering how you are! I love the layout of your blog i dunno if i ever told you that even or not! we need to catch up sometime maybe this weekend! :)
love you lots
jods

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home