Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Pandora!

So I discovered Pandora from Kate's blog. It's incredible!! Seriously, if you LOVE music, you will love this site! Simply enter the name of a song or artist and it finds similar music - based on sound and style - that you will enjoy - and plays it for you!! It's totally free and the quality is MUCH better than sites like (launch.com, etc). It is fabulous!! You can create up to 100 radio stations. I love it.

Visit: www.pandora.com for more information. (: It was created in Flash by the Music Genome project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home