remember that collage?
Well I finally got the canvas returned and got a smaller one! The collage is hanging on my wall and I love it!!!
This is the orignal layout....
and here is the final!

It's Christmas Eve... doesn't really feel like it... Weird.

Look at the cool present Tiffani gave me for Christmas!!!! I love it. I was talking to her online last night when I opened it. So fun.
Love it... Alright - I'm going to read! Goodnight.
This is the orignal layout....
and here is the final!
It's Christmas Eve... doesn't really feel like it... Weird.
Look at the cool present Tiffani gave me for Christmas!!!! I love it. I was talking to her online last night when I opened it. So fun.
Love it... Alright - I'm going to read! Goodnight.
1 Comments:
ohh i loveee it!! i love collages like that! I like how you put it on the canvas!
it was so great to talk to you yesterday! ah i wanna tell you about last night i'll call you later!
love you Bunz and Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment
<< Home