Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

i love taking photos.... (:

not that you don't already know that... (: but i took some today of casey's orchid. her valentine's present from jarrad. it makes me want a higher pixel camera. but they turned out beautiful despite.

this morning i had coffee with jackie. i just love her. she's so sweet and i appreciate her friendship so much. afterwards i went for a little jog / walk down to the seminary. it is beautiful out today! so much nicer than the freezing wind we've had the past couple of days... cleaned the house, did some laundry... and now i think i will actually take a shower and get ready for the day.

i hope you are well!!! enjoy your week!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

oh bunz that's beautiful! you are making me want a new camera even more as i've been lookin at your pics. hum but you've also inspired me to get my pics organized seein your flickr site i have so many pics on my computer that i don't even have in folders etc.
I miss you lots! we need to talk some time
love you
jods

6:31 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

yes it did turn out very beautiful :) you have some great picks.

You commented on my flickr site and wanted to know whether I am in fact a YWAM'er ... hehe yeh I am ... did my DTS about 3 years ago in ChiangMai Thailand, and have been staff there since then, now I'm home to continue my University degree that I had put on hold ... not totally sure where God is taking me after that but I'm praying about doing a media school here in Perth Australia and then go back to Thailand (or China) ;)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home