Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Airborne.


When I left Greenville on Monday, my neck and ear felt sore... Almost like an ear infection was developing. Now I only know this feeling after being so sick a few months ago and I felt like some water which got splashed in my ear on Sunday night was stuck... Well, I was determined when I arrived home to FLEE from this possible sickness and thus I immediately purchased Airborne... Well Wal-borne, the generic kind... And I have to tell you - after 3 days, an effervescent every three hours and a visit to the chiropractor I am feeling surprisingly well! Last night I thought for sure I might end up getting sick, but today I woke up and I feel sooo much better! Try it next time. And pray too. (; I think that helped. Blessings for your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home