Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's snowing!

This morning I walked out to my car to discover that it had been snowing last night and it continues today! It's not very cold out so I'm sure it won't last long. The flakes are kind of chunky and pretty though. Funny.

Remind me to blog about...

Work/Jobs
Wedding
Conversation
Friends
FM Church
College Ministry
Stephanie
Coles/Rinellas
Conversation
My current wrestling match

For now, be blessed today!! And visit my new flickr photos by clicking over there to the left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home