Long time, I know...
So maybe you've stopped checking in for an udpate. I hope you're well. Since I've written last, I've moved! Yes, I am now living with the Hippe family. They attend New Song and Chris used to be my boss here at Parkland Chevrolet. It's been so much fun!! I've had a great time with the boys and I absolutely love my room! Big windows and more room! Woohoo! It's fantastic... You may have seen the photos above already... And on that note, YES!! I got a new camera! A Nikon D200. I love it so much. I am waiting for the smaller lens... It's been so much fun... I can't wait until the sun comes out again someday. (;
Tonight I'm going to Seattle with the ladies at PChev! I'm So thrilled! We're seeing Les Miserables and I just found out that Kellie gets to come too! What fun! Our plan is to drive up aroudn 5 and check into our hotel... We're staying at the Sheraton and seeing the show at the 5th Ave Theater. I've never seen it, have you? I've heard it's fabulous. I love going there though It's sucha beautiful place! And we're eating Panera on the way up! Wooohoo! I love it. Afterwards, I think we'll go to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Yum. We'll end the getaway with some flowers from Pike Place Market... Fun, huh?!
Yesterday was Elijah's Birthday. What a blast. I got him a Nemo SlipnSlide and Potato head friends!! He loved it... Oh yeah and Lightning McQueen too - from Cars. Lightning M'chine slept with him last night. What a doll. Seriously, he has so much joy - I love it! I've enjoyed them running into my room and wanting to play. They're so sweet. I look forward to the weekend and spending some more time with the boys.
So I've been learning so many things lately. I'm forcefully taking back areas of significance and authority as well as gettign rid of so much fear and self-diminishment. It's definitely been a good time of rooting out fear of people moving into the Hippe's. I've found myself walking into insecurity - worried about being in the way or an inconvenience but things are getting so much better! It's so great - and today I've found "new" authority here at work... Actually it's already been given to me in my position and I'm just learning to walk with confidence in it. I can see there are lots of ways I've "failed" to step up to the plate with the salesmen, but I can already see it turning around. The past few weeks we've been talking about significance and taking our authority in Christ. It's been so powerful...
I guess that's about it... I'm sure you saw the photos from Amy's wedding. I wish I had more. Maybe when she gets back from her honeymoon. (Which I'm sure she is)...
I hope all is well with you! Love, Bethany
Tonight I'm going to Seattle with the ladies at PChev! I'm So thrilled! We're seeing Les Miserables and I just found out that Kellie gets to come too! What fun! Our plan is to drive up aroudn 5 and check into our hotel... We're staying at the Sheraton and seeing the show at the 5th Ave Theater. I've never seen it, have you? I've heard it's fabulous. I love going there though It's sucha beautiful place! And we're eating Panera on the way up! Wooohoo! I love it. Afterwards, I think we'll go to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Yum. We'll end the getaway with some flowers from Pike Place Market... Fun, huh?!
Yesterday was Elijah's Birthday. What a blast. I got him a Nemo SlipnSlide and Potato head friends!! He loved it... Oh yeah and Lightning McQueen too - from Cars. Lightning M'chine slept with him last night. What a doll. Seriously, he has so much joy - I love it! I've enjoyed them running into my room and wanting to play. They're so sweet. I look forward to the weekend and spending some more time with the boys.
So I've been learning so many things lately. I'm forcefully taking back areas of significance and authority as well as gettign rid of so much fear and self-diminishment. It's definitely been a good time of rooting out fear of people moving into the Hippe's. I've found myself walking into insecurity - worried about being in the way or an inconvenience but things are getting so much better! It's so great - and today I've found "new" authority here at work... Actually it's already been given to me in my position and I'm just learning to walk with confidence in it. I can see there are lots of ways I've "failed" to step up to the plate with the salesmen, but I can already see it turning around. The past few weeks we've been talking about significance and taking our authority in Christ. It's been so powerful...
I guess that's about it... I'm sure you saw the photos from Amy's wedding. I wish I had more. Maybe when she gets back from her honeymoon. (Which I'm sure she is)...
I hope all is well with you! Love, Bethany
2 Comments:
Bunz! I'm so happy to read an update on your blog! i have missed keeping up on here with what is going on with you! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend in Seattle! I have never seenLes Miserables but have heard it is good!
i'm SOOOOO excited and happy for you that you got a new and very awesome camera!! i wanna hear all about it :) made me think of when we were on the phone talking about them! did you order it online? it made me smilee to read that! maybe we can catch up on the phone soon! i have been thinkin of you with work and moving and hoping all is well for you over there! i'm prayin for you!
Love you
jods
call me! i get to see you in 2 weeks! i LOVE LOVE LOVE Les Mis - its my favorite musical of all time - did it make you cry? a bunch of us went to it together in the spring before I left Seattle - we ate at PF Changs (I think) and then went to it - my friend Mark, who I have a little crush on, cried. He's very sensitive. :) Lets talk - I'm emailing you in just a minute at your other address! Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home