Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, December 31, 2004

new years eve.

well... it's a beautiful sunny day here in Tacoma... what am i doing? not a whole lot... traci just invited me to go see Shawn McDonald with them tonight... How fun is that going to be! i'm very excited!!

guess what! i didn't have to work today!!! i was so surprised when I received Chris' message last night!! makes me very happy!!

i think i might go and brave the mall today? what'dya think? maybe find something fun to wear to the concert! i have some fun gift certificates to use up...

alright, i miss you all. *BIG HUGS* wish YOU could come with tonight!

bgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home