Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

something about the ocean...

it has been a great day!!!! a little bit chaotic this morning that's for sure... but it got better throughout the day!! my boss was gone from work today and surprisingly i missed him a LOT!!!! goodness gracious!! i feel like i didn't have much time just to "be" today and bethany definitely needs that!!! crazy but i reall do need time alone - and with the Lord otherwise things just aren't good!! so i think i need to make this blog short tonight... although there is MUCH that i want to say...

GUESS what!!! I talk to HIM on the phone today... *laugh* HE called for my boss - and because he couldn't reach Chris all day he called MY phone to see if Chris was available... no such luck but I did talk to him AND asked him if he was coming to the Christmas part tomorrow night *hint hint* Ahh... it's kind of fun having a crush from afar... *smile* *giggle*

i had some fun conversation last night with my friend jarrod too - 5 stars kind of guy. i miss our conversations so much. he makes me think and always challenges me with his latest ideas and thoughts... and he's a good prayer. i've only heard him once but i liked it.

okay enough about boys - i got my dress all finished and hemed for tomorrow!!! it is going to be so fun!!! OHH and i got my present at work today - a scarf and 96 crayola crayons!! i am THRILLED!!!! *laugh* I love coloring and being creative so much!!! My grandma's pies got moldy!! So sad... my favorite - apple pies.. but she tried and that' what counts... and i still have bread in the freezer from her *smile* mmmm!! tomorrow i have to be at work at 7:30!! UGH!! how sick is that... I am going to pick Alison up at 7:00 and then we'll head down - i do like to be up early but just not the process of waking up (: i really like my bed and just sleeping... and waking up without an alarm... ptl it's friday and saturday is So close!!! i am still reading my fantastic book. i love it. they are discovering jesus. i've been getting presents here by the loads... it's so fun - makes me smile - almost every day!! hmm... i guess that's all tonight...

tomorrow again! bgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home