Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, February 18, 2005

TGIF!!! WOOOHOOooo!!

remember the days of TGIF on ABC. Yes, Full House. I loved that show and I still do. If I had TV I may still watch reruns!

I am SO excited; the sun has been shining almost everyday!!! WOOOHOO! I think that may change, but I still love it all the same. (:

Yesterday was a GOOD day. *smile* Some good conversations, that's for sure (: And I got to talk to my friend Julie Durr, whom I miss terribly!! I can't wait for her to come back!! It was so fun to catch up... *laugh*

Tonight, I am hanging out with my dear roommate, Traci... and tomorrow with Lindsey - We were supposed to go hang out with some friends in the evening, but that isn't going to work out... ): Too bad. But I'm sure it will be fun anyway.

I can't believe it's spring here! The trees are budding and the flowers are all peeking out of the ground!! It's fabulous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! (:

Alright, enjoy the sunshine today! XOXO!

bgirl.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

yeah i loveeedd watching TGIF! *L* that's so funny that you said that b/c last night i watched the first 4 shows, of season one of full house! They have the first season on DVD and it was such a good price :) i loved that show! i'm glad that it sounds like you've definately been keeping busy and having a good week ! it's always so nice to read your blog. I hope you have a fun weekened and hopefully we can catch each other sometime this weekend and catch up!
Love you
jods

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home