oregon and more!

Me and D. We had so much fun just catching up. Last night he drove my car with me and Avery back to his parents house - I miss the conversation...

Me and the Fam today - OHHHH how I love them. They were headed out to the mountains today and I was leaving for home... (:

Avery and Me - we stayed up SOOOO late last night catching up... She is a fab girl!

a fun shot - in the living room.

Avery doing her cheer - Driving...
I've got a lot to say - Maybe I can update tomorrow... it's been busy!!! Hey, what about a book club? You know reading some good books - and writing out our thoughts/responses to each other in a message board deal? D and I were talking about it last night and it was just SO exciting. Tiffani posted this great list of reading on her blog that I just HAVE to share with you! http://www.desiringgod.org/library/fresh_words/2005/072005.html
Check it out! I was reading the introduction to one of them - and I LOVED it.
Anyway, I've got to get some sleep - but tomorrow again!!!
be blessed. I love you!
BGIRL.



1 Comments:
Bethany, so sorry we didn't get in touch with each other this weekend! I had very busy time trying to finally unpack and get some much needed rest! Hopefully we can talk real soon!
As for books, I'm reading a WONDERFUL book right now by Phillip Yancey titled "Disappointment with God". Totally applicable to my current situation. He really addresses the darker more painful side of our walk with Christ. It's really exploring some aspects of God that I think will prove crucial in my growth with Him. So, you must read. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home