Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

sunday night

hair cut! i got my hair chopped again... i know, it seems to be the norm... short, grow, longer, short... i really want it to be long again so i can get it permed... i' guess i'll have to wait another year! it really has been about a year now since the last chop.

i was in the nursery tonight with the kiddos... i love them... my stomach still doesn't feel fully happy - at least whenever i eat anything. ugh. went to PD, Sean, etc...'s house tonight for some icecream. oh the memories of the days after icecream last time. i like them.

another week. chippe is gone. it's going to be a good one.

miss you.

b.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffani P said...

PICTURE of the new hair, please. :) I love you and think you are stunningly beautiful with long OR short hair. Can't wait to see the cut. Love, TR

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Bunny, we need to see a picture of the hair.
Love, Sarah

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home