Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!
I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!
I love the pictures of your family and your niece. I hope you're having an awesome and blessed time. By the way, I love the quote at the top of your page. I love that song! Love you, Becca
3 Comments:
OH, I can't wait to hear the stories!!!!!!!! So excited for this time for your family!! Love, TR
Awesome pictures, Boo. Wanna see some of Kamryn and your dad tho!!
I love the pictures of your family and your niece. I hope you're having an awesome and blessed time. By the way, I love the quote at the top of your page. I love that song! Love you, Becca
Post a Comment
<< Home