Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Encouragement.

Be renewed as you learn to know your creator and become like him. Col. 3:10

Christ IS your life and you share in all his glory! Col. 3:4

He has brought you itno his own presence and you are holy and blameless as you stand befoer him without a single fault. But you MUST continue to BELIEVE this TRUTH and STAND FIRMLY in it. Col. 2:22-23

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

hi bethany,
thanks for the encouragement...those verses fit with something i've been stuck on in my quiet time...good stuff...hope you're having a great day :)

p.s. love this week's new pics!!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home