Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!
I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!
im sayin can i git a knock knock! clothing designers can only dream of such color... never achieved by attempts to replicate only the living being can be so vibrant...and how about bioluminescent species?????? omG! Like the bacteria in the ocean some nites ... you just wave your hand and all around is a sworl of glowing blue and green in the midst of absolute infinate blackness!!!! I can't stand even to discuss this anymore ...far too exciting.. i gotta get out and get me some live.
1 Comments:
im sayin can i git a knock knock!
clothing designers can only dream of such color...
never achieved by attempts to replicate only the living
being can be so vibrant...and how about bioluminescent species?????? omG! Like the bacteria in the ocean some nites ... you just wave your hand and all around is a sworl of glowing blue and green in the midst of absolute infinate blackness!!!! I can't stand even to discuss this anymore ...far too exciting.. i gotta get out and get me some live.
Post a Comment
<< Home