OMY!!!!
Alrighty... Well tonight was a ROCKIN' Evening at Newsong... Have you ever just been so blessed - SO many words of truth, affirmations, teaching, just spoken over YOU (and your congregation) that you are simply flying high and can't do anything but praise? Well, that's about every week at Newsong... but seriously tonight was SO good. This whole weekend has really been rewarding and I feel like the Lord has been speaking so clearly to my heart and then confirming his words through the mouths of others who pray for me! It has been radical. Remember my heart's cry, Psalm 40? "Be pleased, O LORD , to save me; O LORD , come quickly to help me." He has met that cry. He has COME SOOOO QUICKLY to my pleas and it is simply amazing!!!!! Omigoodness.... I can't even explain... I wish I just could talk to you and share everything!!! Let's just say, I am moving forward. His full restoration, healing, work in my life is here and now. Everyday, he is refining and blasting my socks off. It's amazing. I have to believe that the image I saw last week (Mountain/rushing rivers) is true! He is going to use me in a mighty way. All those passions deep in my heart - He is going to fulfill them. Praise the Lord for He is the one who instilled such desires. And if you don't believe that the Lord really speaks, let me affirm such truth! The past few days, He has been challenging my heart to really ask, "WHAT MAKES ME LIGHT UP?" WHAT AM I PASSIONATE ABOUT?" And tonight, the couple who prayed for me, (knows nothing of my situations here) asked the Lord what He has next for me, and one of the things is, "Resurfacing joy and passions of my heart." WHAT A confirmation1!!! Also, he gave the girl an image of a cherry tree. Me picking the tree and gobbling them up, - but spitting some out, swallowing some... And how that's a picture of just with the truth that I'm learning, testing it, being discerning, keeping what is GOOD and RIGHT and TRUE and spitting the rest out. CAN I get more of a confirmation that I'm on the right track than that??? OMIGOODNESS! And some of you know more than others, but that is exactly what I feel the Lord has called me to do while I'm here... To seek and learn and have these experiences at Newsong be my miracle grow, but to test it... to not get burnt by it... You know? I've been researching and been prompted to seek the Word on the truths and experiences I've had here and it makes me SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! WOOOHOO!! Plus there were three people who the Lord spoke of as examples in the bible... Hannah, just crying out for her son - for that passion to be filled, weeping and begging knowing that was instilled in her heart by the Lord... and then afterwards going away with peace... and Mary - and her song of declaration of Jesus birth and that miracle before it even happens!! How I should be simple praising and worshiping the Lord for the work HE WILL DO, the ways HE WILL USE me - NOW. Further, an image of Paul - After his conversion - that PASSION - bursting forth from within of SO MUCH HUNGER... to be used to go out - to WANT MORE AND MORE. That's my heart right now. And as the Lord was pleased with Him, he is pleased with ME!! How humbling is a prayer like that? Praise Jesus! I receive such truth with 100% belief. AMEN!
1 Comments:
I loveee readin your blog and just hearing you share your heart and the way that God is just moving so mightily in your life, and just working in so many amazing ways and confirming His word and truth! Keep walking in faith and pressing on, I know God has amazing things ahead for you! you are such a blessing! It just makes me feel challenged so much in a good way. sorry that i missed your call tonight :( I wanna talk to ya and I know it's kinda late now or i would call ya back! but hopefully tomorrow! love you bunz!
jods
Post a Comment
<< Home