Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, November 08, 2004

blessed.

i just had an awesome blessed conversation with lance. he's dating my lovely roommate traci... once again... "you do it again." wow. the Lord is so good. i am so thankful for blessed conversations. i totally miss my people... and the the comfort and rest in their friendships but such a blessing this evening has been... dinner with the mock's... so good... i wanted to share this picture.

this is my life. all of it.

he started with my heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the cooooolest!
i want that at my pad. what's its name, author?

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home