Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

*yawn*

it's been quite the day today... this morning i woke up feeling HORRIBLE... plus another night of bad dreams. UGH. definitely not so fun. anyway, after sleeping until around 10 i got up and finished getting ready. (i stopped after the point of taking a shower and climbed back into bed and called my boss.)

i was listening to some caedmon's this morning and had such a good memory. mystery of mercy. the shiny slut. take me back there, jesus.

and i started reading the great divorce. SO good. goodness gracious.

work was okay... i made this AWESOME Mission POSSIBLE poster at work today... I really like graphic design. maybe i can post it on here tomorrow.

anyway... i think that's about all... i am still pretty weak and tired from today... hopefully i'll get some good rest tonight...

laTA.Bgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home