you do it again.
I just came into work - a little wishy washy... Kinda emotional... And up the stairs comes one of my fellow employees with a bright, "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" What an encouragement. You think Jesus can speak through someone - just so you know you are loved and everything is going to be just fine? I do.
Just when I think it couldn't be
Any harder down here
Another blow comes out of nowhere
And knocks me out again
And when I think I'm all alone
The phone starts to ring
It’s just the voice I needed to hear
On the other end
You do it again, You do it again
You speak to me just like a friend
You always seem to show up right on time
You do it again, I guess you know when
My heart needs to hear your voice
I'm so forgetful, that’s why I'm thankful
You do it again
Anyway, so many thoughts going on in my head today. Later on.
Just when I think it couldn't be
Any harder down here
Another blow comes out of nowhere
And knocks me out again
And when I think I'm all alone
The phone starts to ring
It’s just the voice I needed to hear
On the other end
You do it again, You do it again
You speak to me just like a friend
You always seem to show up right on time
You do it again, I guess you know when
My heart needs to hear your voice
I'm so forgetful, that’s why I'm thankful
You do it again
Anyway, so many thoughts going on in my head today. Later on.
1 Comments:
you are so truly blessed, bethany.
God is showering you in his love and grace....just like rain....look up, not down; enjoy the grace rain.
Post a Comment
<< Home