Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, December 18, 2004

quick pics

just two - ugh i don't look the best but oh well!! julie and i were stunning with our dresses - and got several compliments - the colors were very complementary and we stood out - it was fun!!

i feel awfully sick now - sometimes taking two pills (when i forget) makes me feel horrible - bad tummy ache - nauseated! :p

time for bed...



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bunny! :) this is jenny from KY. we haven't talked in sooo long but i read your blog and i just wanted to tell you that you look BEAUTIFUL in your dress! :)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home