Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

so quick!!

my evenings pass by so quickly...

tonight i finished up my christmas cards...

i still haven't finished my book yet?!!! but so close...

ohh goodness... i had a funny time at work today with my .... crush?
interest? hmmm...

i was working with one of my bosses on some ads... nothing new... and he was coming out of my other boss' office... and he's like, hey come down here... so i went in quickly to see doug (the main boss) and there he was, standing there... talking to Doug... i had NO idea... and i found out right then and there that doug really didn't have anything to say to me... but my boss (tim) just wanted to play a little tricky tricky on me!!! i felt so silly and a little awkward... said hi to mandon (mandin) and left!!!!! eeeeeek!! THENNNN chris (boss #3) who is friends with mandon came up to me LATER today (just so you know we hadn't talked about him yet - although i wanted to) AND says, "Bethany!!! SOOOOO when can we talk about MANDON!!!!!! I heard that Tim really got you today...." AHHHHHHH... i was SO embarrassed and felt the heat just rising in my face... LOL -i'm sure he wondered why i hadn't talked to him about it yet... since we (on more than one occassion) have discussed boys - LOL.... oh gosh, how crazy!! so i'm sure he's going to be REALLLY excited to talk tomorrow at work... plus when I was leaving he was calling Mandon on the phone.... they talk regularly... so HMMM.... Oh well, MAYBE i'll go on a date or something *smile* wouldn't that be nice.... and BTW: it was quite nice seeing him today... it reaffirms in my heart that, "hey, i think i could like this kid and ummm yeah, he is real cute... and ummm YEAH!" Hmm... I guess we shall see...

so that's that... it's time to do some reading and then go to bed... nighty night!!

all my love.
lots of prayers.
i be thinking of you.
BGIRL.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

bunzy
just missin you and wanted to say hi! I wish our states were closerrr even though we are more neighbors now then before! sorry that we didn't get to talk last night! it was so good to see you on here! thanks for all the songs i love them!
*hugs* just wantead to say hi! thanks for your post today, made me smile!
love you lotss
jods

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home