what i like about living in the city....
i just realized today after getting Cold Stone Creamery Ice-Cream that i LOVE living here in the city!! *laugh*
So here are some fun reasons.... (No particular order)
1. Cold Stone Creamery is on Pearl Street just several blocks from my house!
2. There are so many Bank of Americas around here and I can seemingly get cash anywhere without being charged.
3. Tacoma is surrounded by mountains or ocean... It was a bright sunny day today!
4. I live only 10 minutes from the Mall. And really everything (:
5. I want to go to some museums... and become intellectual and cultured.
6. Coffee in every direction!
7. Puffins!
Alright... i'm going to read! Maybe take a nap!!
So here are some fun reasons.... (No particular order)
1. Cold Stone Creamery is on Pearl Street just several blocks from my house!
2. There are so many Bank of Americas around here and I can seemingly get cash anywhere without being charged.
3. Tacoma is surrounded by mountains or ocean... It was a bright sunny day today!
4. I live only 10 minutes from the Mall. And really everything (:
5. I want to go to some museums... and become intellectual and cultured.
6. Coffee in every direction!
7. Puffins!
Alright... i'm going to read! Maybe take a nap!!
1 Comments:
bunzzyy i miss you! did you get my message today? i called you after church today while i was working in my classroom. I hope we can catch up soon!
btw I loveee cold stone creamery! had you had it before you came out west? i had never till i came here, it's soo delicious!!
and i wanna see a picture of your tab soda stuff i have no idea what that is *L* but it sounds fun :)
AND oh my goodness those pics are sooooo precious! Man she is such a cutie for sure!!!! i bet you miss her alot!
hope you having a good sunday i'll try to give ya a call in a bit again!
Love youu
jods
Post a Comment
<< Home