Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

quick story...

i have a crush. you may know. (: i talked to him at church tonight and we had a very fun conversation... found out some interesting things... guess what?! he dives. isn't that fabulous? hmmm... maybe i need to learn... (: precious really. we'll see.

today has been SUCH a victorious day for me. tomorrow is BSF. wooohooo!

so pumped about that.

lots going on these past couple of days.

intense. seriously.

bgirl.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

Love you bunz! Hope you have a super monday :) ttys

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear you really just make me laugh bethany
with your stories about your adorable crush
and especially in that picture down there with the soda-- just the excitement in your eyes about soda!
haha love you, em

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home