It has been way too long...
Wow, I haven't meant to stop writing... Funny how my evenings seem to be disappearing so quickly lately! So what is new in my life? Hmmm... Let's see...
Last week, I got to spend some time with my dear Tiffani from Greenville... It was such a blessing and came at the perfect time (as always). We watched the Amazing Race with her aunts... *laugh* what a blast...
New Years weekend we went to see Shawn McDonald in concert up in Edmunds... Wow, that guy has such a great testimony and his music is SO different and GOOD!! You should DEFINITELY check him out! (www.shawnymac.com) He came out on stage and I thought, "Awww, how precious." His heart was so real and encouraging. I could have just hugged the guy.
Sunday was a really good church service... Very encouraging and I found out about BSF in SeaTac!!! WOOOHOO!! I am so excited. I have really been looking for some balance in my life - especially with Newsong and church life and friends... I am really excited to meet some new and different individuals as well as worship in a different environment. I think it may be exactly what I'm looking for!
I've been thinking a lot about the future and my role and what I have been called to - There are just so many passions that I have... and would enjoy doing ministry in... but I'm just not sure you know? I have some ideas of blogging and bible studying... i guess i'm going to have to start praying about it... I really want to be challenged to think a lot more... I miss just digging deep and having good conversations...
Oh i have some great videos of my rah rah that I want to share... but it is really big... I'll see what i can do... (:
Right now I best be gettin' back to work...
be fully blessed today!
bgirl.
Last week, I got to spend some time with my dear Tiffani from Greenville... It was such a blessing and came at the perfect time (as always). We watched the Amazing Race with her aunts... *laugh* what a blast...
New Years weekend we went to see Shawn McDonald in concert up in Edmunds... Wow, that guy has such a great testimony and his music is SO different and GOOD!! You should DEFINITELY check him out! (www.shawnymac.com) He came out on stage and I thought, "Awww, how precious." His heart was so real and encouraging. I could have just hugged the guy.
Sunday was a really good church service... Very encouraging and I found out about BSF in SeaTac!!! WOOOHOO!! I am so excited. I have really been looking for some balance in my life - especially with Newsong and church life and friends... I am really excited to meet some new and different individuals as well as worship in a different environment. I think it may be exactly what I'm looking for!
I've been thinking a lot about the future and my role and what I have been called to - There are just so many passions that I have... and would enjoy doing ministry in... but I'm just not sure you know? I have some ideas of blogging and bible studying... i guess i'm going to have to start praying about it... I really want to be challenged to think a lot more... I miss just digging deep and having good conversations...
Oh i have some great videos of my rah rah that I want to share... but it is really big... I'll see what i can do... (:
Right now I best be gettin' back to work...
be fully blessed today!
bgirl.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home