Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

lindsey.

i adore my dear friend lindsey. we met for our first night of accountability. i love her!! we had an awesome time together. the Lord is so gracious. she makes me want to run hard.

tonight we were all supposed to hang out, but it didn't work. so on tuesday i think we'll go see Hitch. if i can get some more friends to come along. i really want to see the movie! (: really, i do!

alright, i am going to read my out of control book.

nighty, night.

bgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home