Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

P = Passion

Passion is doing what makes you feel the most alive!!! We must develop a passion for what we do. This passion will get us out of bed in the morning when we don't feel like it. Passion sets fire to discouragement. Passion creates excitement in those around us. If you light yourself with passion, people will come from miles around to watch you burn...

"We must develop a passion for what we do."

What about doing the passion that already exists. Isn't that where people flourish the most?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home