sunday.
courage courage courage.
stop looking at the things you are struggling with and look at jesus.
we are mighty men and women - called for spectacular things. set apart. warriors. warrior princes and princesses.
you can be free from the prison that contains you.
where does my significance and joy come from?
is it found in people, circumstances, or truly from the Lord?
may the words of my mouth AND the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you. do the words that i speak reflect the true state of my heart and spirit?
"Lord I want more of you. Living water rain down on me"
"I am the woman at the well, I am he harlot... I am the scattered seed that fell along the path. I am the son the ran away and I am the bitter son that stayed. My God my God, why has thou accepted me? I am the angry man who came to stone the lover. I am the woman there ashamed before the crowd. I am the leper that gave thanks. But I am the nine that never came."
How much do I really want Jesus to reign as Lord of my life. How often do I pull those reigns away from him because of my control and unbelief that He is big enough - that He is taking care of things. How much does my heart really want to know this God to whom I sing. As my king, as my intimate lover, as my father and best friend.
I DO! I DO!!!!! It is my cry. Lord, I want more of you.
----------
Hey, you're invited to see Robots with us! We're going to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle and I'd LOVEEEEEE for YOU to come!! We'll meet at my house in the afternoon and head up to the city... YOU are SOOOO welcome!!! (:

----------
Tonight, I got to sit in for both services at church. Very thankful.
My friend Julie Durr was home visiting. Oh how I love her and am so thankful for her friendship. We had some great conversation after church. Just sharing how we're really doing. It was SO wonderful.
anyway, it's time for bed. hugs and kisses.
BGIRL.
stop looking at the things you are struggling with and look at jesus.
we are mighty men and women - called for spectacular things. set apart. warriors. warrior princes and princesses.
you can be free from the prison that contains you.
where does my significance and joy come from?
is it found in people, circumstances, or truly from the Lord?
may the words of my mouth AND the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you. do the words that i speak reflect the true state of my heart and spirit?
"Lord I want more of you. Living water rain down on me"
"I am the woman at the well, I am he harlot... I am the scattered seed that fell along the path. I am the son the ran away and I am the bitter son that stayed. My God my God, why has thou accepted me? I am the angry man who came to stone the lover. I am the woman there ashamed before the crowd. I am the leper that gave thanks. But I am the nine that never came."
How much do I really want Jesus to reign as Lord of my life. How often do I pull those reigns away from him because of my control and unbelief that He is big enough - that He is taking care of things. How much does my heart really want to know this God to whom I sing. As my king, as my intimate lover, as my father and best friend.
I DO! I DO!!!!! It is my cry. Lord, I want more of you.
----------
Hey, you're invited to see Robots with us! We're going to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle and I'd LOVEEEEEE for YOU to come!! We'll meet at my house in the afternoon and head up to the city... YOU are SOOOO welcome!!! (:
----------
Tonight, I got to sit in for both services at church. Very thankful.
My friend Julie Durr was home visiting. Oh how I love her and am so thankful for her friendship. We had some great conversation after church. Just sharing how we're really doing. It was SO wonderful.
anyway, it's time for bed. hugs and kisses.
BGIRL.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home