Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

just a quick update...

hello friends!

it's tuesday and the days are flying by... whoaaaa... (: work has been okay - there has been a tension in my spirit there... just keep swimming though... speaking of swimming - my fishies... well the guppy is becoming "gimpy" beatin or should i say, "eaten" by the froggie!! whoops!! and the babies keep on growin...

today i talked to leah! and she says she's coming to VISIT!! isn't that a NICEEE surprise!!! LOL... i am SOOOOOOO excited i could almost cry... and though I know the Lord is doing great work here in me... and that change is coming - and goodness is there - i still miss my greenville people....

the live shawn mcdonald cd came out today... his rendition of "over the rainbow" is intense... i love it.

tomorrow we are having a night of fellowship and 'discovery' at the rialto for church... it is going to be awesome i am sure... my dear friend rachel and i will be going together... do you know how much i love this girl? she is marked by such joy, blessing, and compassion. such a good friend...

anyway, i am going to read... be blessed... you are in my prayers.

bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home