Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

photo shoot.

the following pictures are all clickable, except the bottom two. amy and bunny in our sonics jersies. traci (my roommate) and lance - some engagement photos. three girls at two different occassions (jamie, amanda and me).











































1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

ohhhh bunz i LOOVEEE those pictures!!!! You did an awesome job of taking them!!where did you guys go? is that just there somewhere? those are so awesome!! beautiful!It's so fun to see some pics of you too i like your jersies.

man oh man i miss you SO much girl! sorry i missed your call last night did you get my voice mail i left ya then? hope to talk to ya today!
love you mucho!
jodi

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home