Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

syrup squirter.

guys,

i had a blast tonight working with the SOL cart. i think i am overloaded on sugar but it was SO fun helping out this evening. i got to meet so many people and squirt the flavors. FABULOUS, i say! and church was so good too. this week scotty is teaching some big ten stuff on wednesday. back to the basics. and the blessing of another familiar face. this weekend was just great. photos. a day of rest - reading, cooking, shopping, churchin. guys. i am SO blessed and am full of joy.

be blessed.

bgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home