Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

evening with the gentile family...

tonight...

i went to the gentile's... i'll post some pictures later... for now...

a note... if you haven't been here the past couple of days you've got to click to the right to view the previous posts you haven't read... my blog will now show just two days of history rather than 7.... hope that doesn't confuse you... but then my synthesys friends will be happy and maybe your page will load quicker - specially if you're on a slow connection. hope this blesses you as it does my team in greenville. i miss them. this is for you, guys. (;

i gotta go to bed now.
b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home