Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

just to take pictures...

okay, here are a couple of pictures i took of the orchid, tricia gave me for my birthday.






and here i am. yes, i am sick... kleenex... mug for tea... and that tupperware held my soup today...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I haven't been able to check your blog and post like I said I would because we've been so busy at work. But today is a down day. Phew, good thing. I went home last night and the night before exhausted!

So, about this blog. I love your orchid, very beautiful! I want a white orchid to put in my apartment. And i'm convinced that you LOVE taking pictures of yourself! I like the way you arranged the "sickness" picture too. Very nicely done.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home