Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

another photo update!

so here are a few more pictures from amy's last few days here. we got back from mandon's a few minutes ago and it's so late. what a great time it's been. i am going to miss her SOOOO much. such an incredible experience. i LOVED it. guys, diving was incredible... SOOOOOO amazing!!!


amy and jaime.


kerri, b, and abby.


shane, peter and sean.


peter wakin'. *sigh* i wanna goooooo!!!! front toe grab, b?


tonight at mandon's - we went diving!! it was AWESOME. i've got to marry a diver. omigosh. i loved it.


jaime, amy and b. we're all adopted from korea.


learning the scoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home