Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Update...

So much going on these days!

Friday I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled out at 11:30 AM (pacific). They're giving me IV Sedation - so hopefully I won't feel a thing. Plus there are just 2 teeth so it shouldn't be too bad. Still, I hate going to the dentist! UGH!

I've got some really fun news to share! It's totally breakthrough for my family - regarding my dad and fear... Today I received a victorious email from him announcing that he and my mom are planning a trip to California in January or February! This may not seem like a big deal - but for all of my life my dad has sworn that he will NEVER get on an airplane... At different times it's definitely been a hurtful deal - but it has been SOOO exciting believing for his freedom. Since Haley moved I've heard rumors of his piqued interest in flight times, etc... and it's just SOO fun to declare outloud that there will be breakthrough - and now there's a plan brewing! WOOHOO!!

Haley's move has been SO great and I think that Jesus is using in it more powerful ways than we can even physically see. I love that we're on the same time zone. We've talked SO frequently and it's been a blast. Plus, it sounds like Kiara is thoroughly enjoying herself - her own backyard - and if you have not heard - they've got a pet! Yep - a real lizard found yesterday morning on top of the "dbd player" (kiara). Apparently the neighbors lost it during their move about 4 months ago and yesterday he was found. hehe... Maybe we'll get a picture soon!!

Anyway, I meant to post some photos last night that my mom sent me, but didn't get around to it... later though, k?

Have a fab day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home