it's been awhile...
Haley is going to have her baby today! (: Yay! So last night Haley and Kiara took a little trip to the hospital... She was only about 3 cm along so they sent her home for the evening to get a good night's sleep... my dear friend Jodi got to play with Kiara at the hospital though... so sweet. It makes me SO happy that they both get to know each other.
So I've been working on some different webdesign projects and coming up with some ideas for the 412 Ministry's site... It's been fun doing some research and learning more about CSS through www.csszengarden.com - It's amazing what some of those artists can do – and then lay it out seemingly so SIMPLY! I love it.
Something fun! As I try to figure out what I am really excited about and would like to do with my life... I found these incredible opportunities with National Geographic. They are photographic expeditions available for people like you and me... I'd love it... Seriously, if I could choose what I'd like to do with my life... (if there was no such thing as money), I'd choose photography and people. Making relationships - telling people about Jesus. Anyway, check out these expeditions: Photo Expeditions
I've also been reading the book Captivating, by John Eldredge. Guys it's amazing. Every page I read I think, "Omigosh, this is ME!!" But I want more than familiarity. I want to be affected. Do you know what I mean? Anyway, if you're a gal - pick it up. Tell me what your heart says. And if you're a guy? Pick it up. Learn something about your gal or perhaps our entire gender... (: You'll be blessed either way.
So I've been working on some different webdesign projects and coming up with some ideas for the 412 Ministry's site... It's been fun doing some research and learning more about CSS through www.csszengarden.com - It's amazing what some of those artists can do – and then lay it out seemingly so SIMPLY! I love it.
Something fun! As I try to figure out what I am really excited about and would like to do with my life... I found these incredible opportunities with National Geographic. They are photographic expeditions available for people like you and me... I'd love it... Seriously, if I could choose what I'd like to do with my life... (if there was no such thing as money), I'd choose photography and people. Making relationships - telling people about Jesus. Anyway, check out these expeditions: Photo Expeditions
I've also been reading the book Captivating, by John Eldredge. Guys it's amazing. Every page I read I think, "Omigosh, this is ME!!" But I want more than familiarity. I want to be affected. Do you know what I mean? Anyway, if you're a gal - pick it up. Tell me what your heart says. And if you're a guy? Pick it up. Learn something about your gal or perhaps our entire gender... (: You'll be blessed either way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home