Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, August 22, 2005

wild waves...

hey so we went to wild waves on sunday and the only pics we got were these... me sean and jaime afterwards... not even with the whole group! sadness!





hey we're still cute. (:

anyway, i've been SOOOO blessed by jaime the past couple of days. she is an amazing woman... (and sometimes we think we are sisters... hehe) sean is great too (; it's been so encouraging watching him pursue Jesus and greatness as a man who truly loves him. (:

alright, it's time for bed. love you!

bg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home