Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, August 12, 2005

vicadin and cotton.

Well it's been almost 12 hours since the surgery and I am two teeth less wise. (: Recovery today has gone splendid. Lots of sleep, lots of ice and Odwalla. I actually am feeling great. I guess it must be the drugs. But seriously, I think I could be far worse off. PRAISE JESUS, I'm not. (: And a day to rest was fabulous. I watched two movies tonight, both starring Matthew McConaughy. And now, I wait for my milk shake courtesy, Jarrad and Casey.

Hey just real quick. Last night we had our second Song of Solomon class and then a trip to Red Robin. This week was 10 times better. Not that last week was bad - and in retrospect I am thankful for the "manifestation" of some of the stuff in my heart - so that Jesus could bring further healing. It's not surprising though that Satan has been on the prowl - lots of lies, lots of bad relational memories - but again, PRAISE JESUS - for full authority to rebuke him - cause SATAN IS UNDER OUR FEET. Anyway, I press forward. RR was a blast. Good conversation.

Tomorrow's plan includes some morning time with my married roommate, Traci... and an evening photo shoot, and possibly some bowling - all depending on how I recup. (: Anyway, I miss you and love you.

Be blessed.
B

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

hey bunz! been thinkin of you and praying for you today!i'm so glad to hear that having your teeth out wasn't so bad for you! i hope that you will be feelin good tomorrow too! hopefully we can catch up this weekend !I'm excited to talk to yoU! it was great to talk to haley this week ! I'm excited to see them!
Love you and am prayin for you!
jodi

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home