Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Fabulous!!!!

I had SUCH a good day with my friend, Lora!! It was a blast.... I went over about 1:30 and we just finished hanging out (it's midnight)... SO MUCH fun and just good friendship... We intended on working through some anger and praying with each other... We got to be partners last Tuesday night at prayer with the Hippes... Anyway, our time together was SO fruitful!! We got to share about what is going on in our lives and also just spend some good time in the Word together. Sharing verses and writing them down - sharpening our swords... And then just praying together about some pretty intense things... Surprisingly we have similar stories and we were amazed how much of our anger has come out of injustices - things that happened that Jesus didn't intend for our lives... it was SOOOO amazing - to just be real together - cry and laugh with each other... and I LOVEEEEEEEEDDDDD studying the Word with her. Ahh - how I've longed for a Bible buddy here... Tiffani knows my passion and deeper hunger for God's Word... and she and I have prayed for a friend with a similar desire for truth. And such great revelation today while studying the scripture. I LOVE it!!!! Anyway, we had a great time and also enjoyed listening to Keith Green's music. How fun... (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home