lots going on
wow... so much to say...
a quick note... I lost my digital camera. I accidentally left it at church a couple Sundays ago and now it's gone. I'll have to do some searching sometime.... thus - no hair pictures. ):
lots going on with Jesus. some heavier stuff, but good of course.
i miss my greenville friends - and pray for a blessed trip to MS.



here are some pictures of kiara and gramma - in iowa. and the puppies.
i am reading praise habit by david crowder. it's so good.
learning about lots.
a quick note... I lost my digital camera. I accidentally left it at church a couple Sundays ago and now it's gone. I'll have to do some searching sometime.... thus - no hair pictures. ):
lots going on with Jesus. some heavier stuff, but good of course.
i miss my greenville friends - and pray for a blessed trip to MS.
here are some pictures of kiara and gramma - in iowa. and the puppies.
i am reading praise habit by david crowder. it's so good.
learning about lots.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home