Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Canvas update...

Hey! I painted another mini canvas... courtesy Melis from GC (: I also wrote some of my spiritual characteristics on my other canvas... Turned out cute!! Church tonight was awesome - We had SOOO many kids - Amazing - overflowing - SO many new faces!! I love it! Got to pray with a girl from SPU which was such an honor as well!! It's a new week tomorrow - And it seems packed already!! I'm excited! That's all for this weekend - I pray you are blessed... Oh, btw: I ordered my bridesmaid dress for Amy's wedding...




(Click to view closer)


Isn't it pretty?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bun-
The dress is amazing! When is her wedding?

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home