Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, January 30, 2006

haley - my sister!

so i was thinking about my sister tonight - and i have these few pictures of us together that i love! (: we had troubles but i love her and we had some good times too... aren't these fun?



that's all for tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

awww so cute ~~~!! love it! :)
makes me think of rememeber the picture of you and her at the state fair when you saw pog? whenever i see it it just makes me think how young you guys were and how long ago that was!
aww bunz I misss you! i still can't believe you were here and i didn't see you!
love you lots!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home